Thanking your wedding party with special gifts is a favored tradition
How Do I Write A Wedding Reception Invitation Article – Thanking your wedding party with special gifts is a favored tradition. Depending on the size of your wedding party it can be an expensive one as well. With so much money spent on the wedding ceremony and the reception, this can often be an aspect of the ceremony that you can have a hard time in deciding upon because it can be difficult to find inexpensive, original and thoughtful items that will be good enough to express your appreciation to your wedding party.
Here are some great and unique gift ideas that are not expensive:
• Personalized shot glasses
• Personalized candles
• Personally engraved items such as ornaments, plaques etc.
• Personalized musical CD recordings commemorating the ceremony and reception music such as bride and groom’s songs etc.
• Specially labeled wine bottles commemorating your special day
• A personalized picture frame of the wedding of the wedding party
• Make your own wine and give a bottle to each guest
• Make beaded bracelets with you and your couples initials on them and the date of your wedding
These are just some ideas
These are just some ideas. Take these ideas and expand them as there are literally millions of gift ideas that you could choose from or create with your own hands. Simply think to the way you would like to express your gratitude and take into account the budget you have to work with. Then let your creativity take over and create a personalized gift that can fit into your overall wedding budget.